All You Need is Love

Love, Love, All you need is love...remember that song from long ago? Well, the day for all hearts to come alive is here and the florist is pleased with the number of flowers and chocolate that has been sold.  As for me, I think if I were given a box of markers or crayons and a bouquet of lace I would be just as happy and feel just as loved (smiles).

Today I am going to share two cards with you that I hope you will like.  One is without any coloring and the other is with an image and coloring.  They both represent the day of caring and loving one another.  So here we go.



This card was created using Spellbinders Nested Hearts Die, Martha Stewart Border Die, Lace, Ribbon and DP from Cosmos. I inked my edges using Distress Inks, printed out a greeting and added a lock from my stash to complete the card.  I couldn't find a key flat enough for the inside so I just stamped a greeting.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Moo-Mania - #159 Love (2/20)
Creative Moments - #136 Anything Goes (2/19)
Crafty Gals Corner - #159 Add A Heart (2/26)
Craftaholics R Us - #7 RED (2/20)
Crafty Addicts - #45 Anything Goes/Loved Up




When I created this card I was trying to use paper I had in my stash from last year and I think it is by Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.  I think my image is one from Mo Manning but I can't recall the name of it or anything.  I colored her with my Copics, added a few Recollection flowers, stamped and cut out a greeting using Die'namics Fishtail dies to complete the card. On the inside, the heart border punch is one of Martha Stewarts.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes/Use Real Stamp (2/27)
Crafty Creations - #360 Anything Goes (2/27)
Crafting By Design - Be My Valentine (2/20)
Pause Dream Enjoy - #7 Anything Goes (2/20)
Try it On Tuesday - Love Is In The Air (2/19)

That's all I have for today. I really must go see about my laundry, after all the washer stopped almost an hour ago and the dryer who knows.  Seems like I forget everything whenever I go in my craft room (you know what I mean).

But as always thanks for stopping by and find beauty in all things.


Sending Hugs From Texas
~Lesia


23 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

They are both beautiful inside and out!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Hi Lesia,
These two cards are so beautifully done. They are both inspiring.

Marjeta said...

Beautiful cards. Pefect for Valentine. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Lesia - and yes I know what you mean about the machines stopping and not realising it when you are crafting - happens here too, and when I am reading!
Blessings
Maxine

froebelsternchen said...

Hello Mema!
Great to meet you at Moo Mania & More!
Both cards are wonderful - I can't decide a favourite - your card making style is brilliant!
Happy belated Valentine's Day!
I would also rather get art supplies instead of flowers or chocolate ♥♥♥
But the most important thing is LOVE - no matter what we get!
You and the beatles are so right!
LOVE is all we need!

We would also love to see your creations at TRY IT ON TUESDAY , where our theme is just now!

oxo Susi
from
FROEBELSTERNCHEN

froebelsternchen said...

And I enjoyed reading all about you Lesia!
♥♥♥
Susi

Unknown said...

Hi Lesia what beautiful cards and your designs are wonderful
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx

Valerija said...

Beautiful and sweet cards.
Valerija xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such pretty creations!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful cards inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Lula said...

Thanks bunches for sharing your beautiful card with us at Try it on Tuesday this time. Much appreciated!
Lula xx

Janis Lewis said...

Me again. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful cards Mema, love the designs!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Loose Stitches said...

I'm now your newest follower. :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

froebelsternchen said...

Thanks a lot dear Lesia for linking to our Try It On Tuesday Challenge as well!
Happy weekend!

Meggymay said...

Two beautiful cards, thank you for sharing the second one with us at Try it on Tuesdays, its a lovely design.
Yvonne

Rosie said...

Wonderful cards.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

Kathy Barnett said...

Beautiful cards, love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Kathy { Crafty Creations Challenges }

Lula said...

Thanks bunches for sharing your beautiful cards with us at Try it on Tuesday this time. Much appreciated. Hugs!

Jackie C said...

Such pretty work here! So glad you linked up with us at Pause Dream Enjoy! Jackie dt xxx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love your cards, Lesia! They're beautiful! xxx

Tindaloo said...

gorgeous cards and colors! ♥

Sheila H said...

Lovely cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...